‘Google only loves you, when everyone else loves you first’ – Wendy Piersall
Modernization, is the idea, the dream that is controlling and crafting our world as well as our future. Progression is the norm and the common belief. Industrialization was the trigger to the dominos effect behind all growth we see today. Things have only escalated, diversified and changed since the 18th century. The core mannerism in which we conduct business has changed along with everything else. Gone are the days when the only way to sell was through the local marketplace, the only way to market a product or an offering was through public announcements or handmade pamphlets posted on walls. We are now in a world that revolves around comfort and ease. Well, at least we like to think so. Selling an idea or a product, has never been easier, want to market a product? Make a Facebook page and you are set. There are an abundance of tools available to marketers today.
Social Media Marketing came and conquered our bare existence, with just a minimal amount a much larger audience can be appealed to. It is interactive, engaging and employees all the mediums that traditional marketing has under the same roof.
Email Marketing is the largest and most effective tool of digitalized marketing. Instead of spending hundreds and thousands on printing, then delivering this service is a most excellent tool used by marketers today. In which bulk emails can be sent to a list of clients without the hassle of traditional tools.
SEO or search engine optimization is a method of making a business renown through knowing it all websites, such as Google. Marketers can bring up their ranking among thousands of competitors by just reviewing their websites in order to come to the top of the list for whenever a query is done on any search engine.
Blogging is a highly humanized manner of engaging the masses with regards to products, services, and offerings. As well as experiences with the brand. It is one of the most effective tools in today’s highly competitive market scenario.
There are a great many reasons behind the success and huge migration from traditional to digital marketing, however, we’ll just be discussing a few of them under here.
- Accessibility: The targeted audience does no longer have to be solely in the same geographical location, they can be dispersed as far as other continents, yet still become clients or potential customer, the great thing about digitalization is the diminishing of the border between nations.
- Interactive: Through digital marketing the masses can communicate directly with the brand, making it a much more humanized transaction.
- Results are calculable: It is now possible and actually calculable to understand the return on advertisement investments. By calculating a number of conversions per dollar spent.
- Not everyone uses them: Even in this day and age there are many people who choose not to interact through social media or other digital tools used to trigger the sub-consciousness of the targeted audience
- Competitiveness Almost every market has gotten saturated due to the inclusion of many individuals, making startups and establishing businesses due to the much-lowered marketing expenditures.
Digitalization has changed the dynamics of everything we do, and so it has enhanced our marketing ability as well as the power each marketer has over the targeted audience. Email Marketing is by far one of the greatest tools to be used in this day and age, and now it is cheaper than ever through STEDB.
See Also: Why Email Marketing Still Makes a Difference in Your Business Profits